Data Protection Notice
The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use personal information we may obtain about you. By registering as a user of the services provided by Cullenders and by using Cullenders Company’s website generally you agree to this use.
1. When you register and use this site you will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. We will store this data and hold it on computers or otherwise. We will use this data to fulfil our agreement with you.
2. We may use information you provide or is obtained by us:
To register you with our website and to administer our website services;
- For assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing program.
- We may use your information to make decisions about you using computerised technology, for example, automatically selecting products or services, which we think will interest you from the information we have. We may inform you (by e-mail, mail or otherwise) about products and services which we consider may be of interest to you.
- For the prevention and detection of fraud.
- To administer any prize draws or competitions you may enter.
3. If at a later date you wish to opt out of receiving marketing information from Cullenders, you can unsubscribe by sending an email to us with “unsubscribe” in the subject field.